Friday, April 14, 2023

Lunge Day

 So while I managed to get home early enough to ride today.. I didn't. I was so tired for whatever reason and the weather was still a bit iffy and I wanted to work all 3 ponies because Funny keeps getting left out... so I didn't. :)
But I did lunge all 3. Dan went last. He was actually pretty good. He only grabbed the lunge line once. He broke into the canter a good bit on his own today, but still had to hop into the canter. And still looks a little braced but better. And still can't hold it for too long. He had a nice trot today, although going to the right he wants to get a little counter bent. But when I could get him to shift his body weight back to the outside, he got nice and straight and upright on all 4's. Good boy!

We didn't do a ton because the footing was still soupy and he was blowing a little bit. But he didn't want to stop playing. I love him! He was snuggly even when we were done. :) Good pony.

Tomorrow.. we easter egg hunt with Indy!!














No comments:

Post a Comment