Saturday, September 10, 2022

Freedom!!!! (again!)

 Danny speaks English! I kept telling him he only had one more sleep and then one more day of stall rest. And today, he knew today was the day. He really really really wanted out!


So, I finally fed them dinner and gave Dan his drugs and then.... I had to let him out! I let him go and Funny first... and Funny wouldn't leave the stall. Dan went out and rolled and was silly! 


And then I let Lyric out and she got Dan all riled up and then Funny joined in on the fun. And then Fleck got in on the action. With the wet grass Funny almost took me out! Jeesh guys! And then they settled and were grazing. But then tonight, they all came back into the stalls again and Dan was being a turd. He kept trying to keep Lyric from everyone else which was pissing her off. Jeesh. Come on guys... Let's just all be friends and stop injuring ourselves!!! 

 

I am glad he's doing this in turn out and not while I'm riding him tomorrow! Yikes! 




I love how they are almost in sync!


No comments:

Post a Comment