Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Blessed Easter

What a glorious day! I woke up early enough to get ponies fed before Church and it was a foggy foggy morning. Mike and I went to Church and then from there we went to Mom's for Easter lunch. We had the egg hunt for the kids and a great lunch. We hung out for a little bit and then headed home. At this point I was starting to get a headache. We got home and I thought I might sneak in a ride, but my head hurt. And it had just started to drizzle, so I laid down for about 30 minutes and the drizzle stopped. Yay! And my head felt way better so off I went. 

I rode Dan at home and we had a pretty good ride. Nothing too exciting or too long. Just more homework. Then it was still so pretty out I asked Mike if he cared if I took a spin around the neighborhood and he said he didn't, so we grabbed Sissy and off we went! We did the whole loop and they were great!. It was such a pretty evening and I'm so glad I did the neighborhood cool down hack. :)  

 











No comments:

Post a Comment