Friday, April 22, 2022

Good Ashland Ride

 Ahhh... today was a good day. I met Kelli at Ashland. Apparently Marvin felt super last Friday after I worked on him on Wed. But then he got four days off and Tuesday he felt awful for Rana. Super crooked and just.. unable to do anything. So, I offered to check him again. He was cranky when I first started but once I adjusted his pelvis, his eyes got soft and the wrinkles in his nose disappeared and he almost went in a trance. I ended up doing some pillar work with him too and then taped him for an extra bonus. And then Kelli and I rode. And she said she thought Marvin felt great! Yay! Dan was pretty good too. We had a decent ride and even did a tiny bit of canter too. :) It was hard and he couldn't hold it for too long while staying correct, but we had a good circle or too. 

Then we went for a hack. Not terribly long, but not super short either. The boys were good and it was a pretty day. :) 

 





After I got done riding I ended up taping Dan. (Sadly, this tape, which is expensive, didn't last more than 12 hours on him either! Good grief!)



No comments:

Post a Comment