Sunday, May 2, 2021

Home Arena Benefits

Today I made it home in time to sneak in a ride. It was funny cause I called Mike on my way home and he was also on his way home, but said he was going to stop for a blizzard. ME TOO!!! Hee hee. I was totally craving one. Which was great, because that way I was able to ride and then we could have dinner after and he wouldn't be starving. So yay! It was a long hot day so a blizzard was well received. 

Dan and I did some dressage. It wasn't a great ride. We worked on the stuff we had worked on in our lesson and I just can't quite get my body to cooperate. Oh well. We got some good work and we got a teeny bit of haunches in during the canter. Dan was trying hard. We didn't ride too long as I didn't want to push it and I wasn't getting it right and it was hot and I was actually starting to get hungry again. 

In addition to some great parts of the ride, we also got some great views!








No comments:

Post a Comment