Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Caprilli Practice

Today I snuck in a quick ride after working because they had left the prix caprilli fences in the dressage arena up to allow people to practice. Today was my only option. But I'm so glad I did it. It was really hard!! I did a quick dressage warm up and he was pretty good. So then we tried to jump the jumps in the pattern. Holy moly!! That is super tough!!!You have to trot some of them. And then others you have to land, correct your lead, and then be in the trot by F, but... Danny and I are pretty much landing one stride before F!! Good grief! So.. it was hard, but we managed to at least get over the fences and get some semblance of control. Which was the game plan. Then we went for a short cool off hack and caught the sunset :)







No comments:

Post a Comment