Sunday, July 2, 2023

Early Morning Riding

 Jump lesson with Caroline at 7:15 am. Beat the heat. But not the humidity. 

FUN: small square jumps.. including diagonal bounce

Kelly is going to fix my body. Hunker down and stay close to the saddle. KAPOW him in the chin with my fists and my feets. hee hee.. both my hands and my feet should go forward. landing gear. push my elbows forward.

had to jump without stirrups half the lesson so i couldn't stand in my stirrups

Barbie dolls: I got bad ass barbie and optionless barbie

Relax my scapulas... when I got tense, I got jerked around, when i got floppy.. dan was straight and happy

Dan was super though

then hacked with sharon. not really interested in the lake today. Kinda lazy. Jumped a few XC to practice my new position and he was tired!














No comments:

Post a Comment