Thursday, May 19, 2022

1 week down! 15 weeks to go.

Oh my! We've survived one week. I barely survived. I'm not sure if I've slept for more than 2 hours a night. He's not even being that bad... but the pawing is keeping me up. The drugs are helping him immensely though. I may have to up them a little. But I'm very grateful that he's doing as well as he is. 

But we're gonna cheat a little. So, technically they said two weeks in a stall and then 2 weeks in a stall with hand grazing. But, that's just cruel, so... we grazed from day one. And after the first week, I opened up his patio. I just feel like his mental health and gastrointestinal health are also important. And as far as I can tell, he's not doing anything stupid. Yet! So... I'm quite proud of him! We can do this! 






No comments:

Post a Comment