Sunday, March 21, 2021

Fixed it!

 Well that answers the saddle dilemma. :) Cindy fixed mine and now I'm happy again and so is my position and so is Dan. :) 

He's changed a lot since last year. He's almost up a tree size! Mr. buffy muscle Mcbuff. :) ha ha.

We just hopped over a few jumps in the stadium ring and then went for a hack since we have a XC lesson Tuesday and the show Sunday. EEEEEAAAAAKKKKKSSSS!!! I'm trying to focus on the fact that We Are Showing Three Phase Eventing Again!!!  And that's that. :)  But he was good. We had one or two hairy fences, but honestly I think it's cause he's jumping so nicely!  At one point, he jumped so round that he tapped me on the butt! Like... Yeah, nice job mom! Ha ha. 







YAY!!! Look at my leg! And I didn't have to try. :) My saddle fitter is the best!!! :) And she took videos too, so bonus points. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment