Ooops!!! I worked today and checked my text messages and had one from Mike that the horses were loose! I think... I think... I took hay out via the pasture gate and pulled it close, but not latched behind me. And then after I dropped hay, I went back in via the stalls. So the horses managed to nudge it open and all three of them were in the front yard. Mike said he heard a noise and looked out and saw Funny and Lyric grazing in the front yard. Then he heard clip clops and went out and Dan was on the front porch investigating the cat beds and bowls. Ha ha. That sounds about right! I'm glad he didn't eat the regumate bottles I had setting out for a client to pick up!
Luckily Mike was able to shoo them towards the garage and then got a halter and lead rope and was able to catch Dan first and put him back. Then he got the other two. Phew!! Thanks babe!


No comments:
Post a Comment