Friday, January 27, 2023

Silliness

 I love this goober. And I'm so grateful he's still here... doing goober things. But I do still worry about him.

Today I pulled clothes off a little later than I should have. And then they used that as an excuse to run like fools! And then Dan rolled (because of course he did) and had a little piece of hay stuck to his nose. He was cracking me up!

So then we went and did our homework. We did our pillar walks with pillars 2 and 3. And then I tried to get him to do the pole straddle and good grief! He was not doing it today. It took us about 12 attempts to get him to do it correctly. Jeeesh Dan! But he did get it. And I did a tiny bit of lunging just to see what his trot looks like. And meh... it looks so blah. Like he's doing a western jog. There's no tracking up. He seems disinterested and blah. And he falls out of it pretty easily. I don't know if it's his meds... Of course yesterday he was trotting and cantering. And then today he was running around some too. But still, it makes me sad. I just want him to be happy and comfy!

Oh, and... hee hee.. he was blowing bubbles today. He even had a double bubble but I missed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment