Sunday, February 27, 2022

A monday... but on Sunday... still rode

Well this weekend was a little rough. I had an awful migraine and ended up taking two prescription pills after our date night. I didn't sleep well at all . Then it was rainy and icky too and I had to drive the bemer to Pine top, so I ended up cancelling Dan's massage. And I didn't get to ride because, I didn't even get home at a decent time since I killed Rhonda Burgandy. Sigh. God was watching out for me. I drove about 80 mph the whole way to Pine Top. That's about 80 exits... She was fine. And then as I turned off the interstate my steering wheel started shaking like crazy. I thought "hmmm... do I have a flat tire?". I was pulling over into the gas station and then I heard some clunking coming from below me. That can't be good!!! I pulled over and parked and noticed there was some smoke coming from my engine. Ugh. I called Mike and a tow truck. I called the girl who was going to borrow the bemer and she came and got it. Mike got to me shortly before the tow truck driver, and we put all my stuff into the truck and let Rhonda get towed. 

Anyways, I did ride Sunday. I just rode at home. Just a short ride. We worked on the topline and correct riding. It was pretty decent. Then I decided to take Funny along for our cool down hack. It ended up being quite a lovely ending to a crazy weekend.  





No comments:

Post a Comment