Monday, October 26, 2020

Quick Hack at home

 

                                                                                          The weather wasn't super pretty today but it never did rain. I went with Mike in the morning to go pick up his car. YAY!! The Jag is home :) He bought a car tent. :) Hee hee. It works though. And on my way home, I listened to church. It basically was about waiting... wait for God to do what HE knows is best for you, rather than forcing. Wait. Yep... I know... loud and clear... except you'll have to keep repeating it God because... you know. It's me. So then I went to Kroger. Ugh. NOT a good idea on a Sunday. Then after lunch Mike and I moved all the jumps out of the arena and I dragged it. Ugh... it is SOOOOO soupy and boggy in the back right 1/3. Like quicksand almost. I created ruts with the tractor too. Sadness. But the rest of it looks great. Then I wanted to ride since the weather was cooperative. But we didn't feel quite like doing dressage, because.. he was so good yesterday. Despite my freshly drug arena...  So we didn't. We tossed on the jump saddle and toured the neighborhood. I found the house where the girl is going to be bringing her horses... so maybe we'll have a friend to hack with. Then we went to Jean's other house again. She had scarecrows on the mailbox so I let Dan go up to say hi. Oh My Goodness... I about peed my pants. In about 1/20th of a second he grabbed that scarecrow by the head and shook it so hard the head popped off! Doh!!! His face.... #victoryismine! ha ha... So then I had to get off and put the scarecrow back together again and stick it back up on the post. Then climb back on Dan... Then we carried on our trek... I did NOT let him touch the other scarecrows! He was bouncy though. We managed to sort of canter (with some bouncing) on the path.. got it back together in parts.. then another short little sprint to the end. Then we walked home... and then since he was still so sproingy I went back to the arena and cantered. :) Only once he was in the anena, he wasn't so bouncy anymore. It's just not as much fun in there. ;) 




 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment