Saturday, January 25, 2020

Lazy Hack Day

Well... neither of us felt good today. I'm fairly convinced Dan has ulcers. He's been super cranky.... air biting again, pinning his ears and being way more rude than usual... He is flipping his food tub over at every meal, which is a new thing. And after the tongue episode at the show, and just how anxious and needy but grumpy he's been, I'm pretty sure. So... I decided NOT to go foxhunting this morning. Which was a bummer as it would have been a good one to do. And I decided not to do a lesson either. So we just went for a hack. And I didn't feel good either. I've been feeling like my head is being gently squeazed but it's unrelenting and ever so slightly getting more and more pressurized over time. So we both felt icky. 

I basically let him do what he wanted. It was COLD! And he was a bit spooky. So we did a lot of ... flitting around!. ;) But he was a good boy. 

We probably had a little more time we could have played before I had to get ready for work, but... again, neither of us felt good so we just headed home. I didn't even want to play in the dressage or jump rings. Hopefully he'll start feeling better soon. We've got his vet appointment on Friday, and I've ordered some ulcergard to start until I decide whether to do injectable or what. 








No comments:

Post a Comment